Monday, November 17, 2008

"I have two babies in my belly!"

These are the words Holton said after mommy told him she had a baby in her belly. Yes, that's right, a baby in my belly!!! Holton can have two if he wants, but mommy and daddy are pleased to have just one more coming (hopefully)!

We found out on November 3rd, when I came home to a postitive pregnancy test I had left on the side of the tub! I have taken so many lately that I didn't even check it before I left for school. When I returned home and went to the potty, I was pleasantly surprised to find two lines! Holton and I rushed to Target for more tests to confirm the confirmed pregnancy test before Kyle got home from work. The next day, I went to have my blood work and urine test done and it was verified on Wednesday. Then it was time to spread the news to all of our family members - and now hopefully everyone knows! It has already been a whirlwind!

We wanted to let Holton break the news, so we had him dress as a construction worker -thanks to the Glover family in my class who gave Holton the cutest apron!!! Then, his name tag said "Big Brother Holton" and the work order said:

Job: Hendrix Family Add-On
Job Site: Lubbock, TX
Completion Date: July 15, 2009

It was pretty cute and he had fun doing it!

Now, I ask for each of you to pray for me and my growing baby - that we will be healthy, safe, and rested!

We are SO thrilled though to have another addition into our family!

11 comments:

amy willard said...

YAY!! I'm so happy for you all! Congrats! Will definitely keep you all in my prayers!

Chey-Anne Smart said...

I'm hoping for July 13th - Finley's bday. It's lucky thirteen you know. Also I'm sending the pink vibe towards you. I can't wait to have a big baby shower in May-any excuse for a party!!! Congrats and keep those feet up!

Tracy said...

You know Chey-Anne and I will be getting that shower going! I am so happy for this answered prayer. And I love the Lowe's apron story!

Congratualations!!!

hicks family said...

YAY!!! I'm so happy for you all!! I will definitely keep you all in my prayers! Try and get as much rest as possible. Cute story!Congrats!!!

Loving Life in Trubyville said...

Yippee!!! I am so happy for you and Kyle and Holton! Tell Cheyanne and Tracy I want in on the shower!! :)

James & Kelly said...

How precious!!! I'm so happy for ya'll

Rachel Roberson said...

Yeah! I am so excited for ya'll. It won't be long now and we'll be tied at three. Our babies will be closer together this time than Mason and Holton are, so maby we can finally get together and let our kids play. Let me know what you think:)

Kristin said...

Hollie, I'm so excited for y'all!! Congrats, and keep us updated! :)

Janet said...

CONGRATS!!!

AMBER C said...

Congrats! There is definitely a baby boom going on now a days. How exciting! I am so happy for your family.

Monica said...

Congrats!!! I hope all is going well for you guys.